Hoffmann Media Group is looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join our rapidly growing company! This position will play a key role in the graphic design of our marketing, advertisers, publications, digital and websites across all our entities.
The ideal designer understands the use of visual language to communicate marketing and can translate concepts into visual displays that capture the audience’s interest, inform, and entertain across all medias. This artistic and strategic thinker must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be able to work alone or on a team of designers as needed. The right candidate possesses both creativity and procedure skills.
You must have a collaborative nature, but capable of working with a team having a can-do attitude when needed.
· As Senior Graphic Designer, create and execute a range of creative products, including newspaper design, ad design, web graphics and marketing materials. Ensure products are in-line with brand identity, meet production specifications and deadlines. Prepare designs and files for both print and digital delivery.
· Work on all helping to manage and update all websites across the company.
Teamwork & Communications
· Contribute, communicate with, and support the news and advertising departments with wide efforts helping with requests as they come in from all departments.
· Provide various related support and services while employing a professional demeanor.
· Other related functions as assigned.
• This is a full-time office position in the Fort Myers office.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• At least two years of experience in a combination of the following: graphic design, production, web design and word press. (MUST)
• Ability to design and produce high-quality work with a strong sense of concept development, superior design, technical and editing skills, and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends.
• High proficiency in the Adobe CC programs (Must have skills in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator).
• High proficiency in WordPress, being able to work on the backend dashboard and designing for the web.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals and typography.
• Ability to work both as a member of a design team and independently.
• Ability to multitask and succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Perform well under pressure.
• Strong work ethic and pride in delivering superior results
• Relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Video editing, animation and motion graphics
Applicant must have a dynamic skill set, willing to work with new technologies, be highly organized, capable of multiple tasks and managing their time. The position will require attention to detail, effective problem-solving skills and excellent judgment. Ability to work independently with sensitive and confidential information, maintain a professional demeanor, work as a team member without daily supervision and effectively communicate with diverse groups of clients. Able to work under pressure and accept supervision. Regular and punctual attendance.
• Strong Portfolio showcasing both print, marketing, digital and web
• 3 work references with their contact information; at least one reference should be from a supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Fort Myers, FL 33916: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Adobe InDesign: 1 year (Preferred)
• Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)