Hoffmann Family of Companies (HFOC) is headquartered in Naples, FL and encompasses a portfolio of companies across the United States which are owned and operated by the Hoffmann Family.
The Company has repeatedly transformed and maintained properties to a Class “A+” standard, or more commonly known as the “Hoffmann Standard”.
With over 170 operations worldwide, the Company’s portfolio is rapidly growing, consisting of both stabilized and value-add properties in strategic locations throughout the country, with future investments in the United States and abroad. Our reputation represents an unrivaled commitment to excellence and is becoming more widespread with every transaction.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
HFOC is seeking a Senior Financial Manager to work closely with both the Chief Financial Officer of HFOC and the Controller of Hoffmann Commercial Real Estate. The successful candidate will bring a high level of accounting and financial knowledge, ability to see multiple tasks to completion, and strong analytical skills to this role, as well as have experience with commercial real estate property management processes, procedures, and financial matters. The Senior Financial Manager will play a vital role in the future growth and continued success of the HFOC. This selected individual will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be highly empowered to perform the job.
· Provide world class client support to the HFOC family of companies, adopting and executing the “Hoffmann Standard of Excellence”
· Compiling and consolidating financial information of portfolio companies
· Work as liaison for HFOC to operating businesses
· Working knowledge of CAM reconciliations
· Willingness to learn and be “jack of all trades” within corporate accounting function
· Analyze potential acquisitions and work with CFO to provide concise information to ownership group
· Work with CFO to oversee and secure liability and commercial insurances for entire real estate portfolio
· Working knowledge of QuickBooks and ability to quickly learn other accounting software package
The successful candidate must have strong self-starter and organizational skills, a background in systems and organizational processes. This individual possesses high personal and professional integrity and an orientation to a “team” approach to building a world-class company. He/she will be growth-oriented and capable of providing new and diverse perspectives. This individual will operate at a high energy level.
· Willingness to learn and follow direction
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in an efficient and timely manner; travel as needed
· Critical thinker with problem solving mentality
· 5+ years of accounting experience
· Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university is required.