The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting the Sales and Design teams in the design, development, and presentation of products to customers and internal stakeholders.
• Collaborate in the product design process and in the presentation to customers.
• Work with Design and Sales team to create prototypes and products to customer needs.
• Design packaging and delivery mechanisms for products.
• Review samples to ensure product specifications are met.
• Propose and execute storyboards, prototypes and final products with the rest of the team.
• Produce compelling presentation material to support Sales, including digital mockups.
• Create and assemble images, graphics and animations to produce designs for presentations, website, print media, product design, displays and promotions.
• Work directly with manufacturers to ensure the highest level of product quality.
• Preferred at least two years of experience in creative agency or in advertising.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Specific Graphics Design education.
• Multilingual preferred but not required
• Portfolio of work will help to evaluate candidates
• Ability to work with Microsoft, Adobe, Apple and other design and presentation software.
• Ability to create attractive 2D production of images and texts.
• 3D Design software.
• Product photography.
• Project management.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
• Ability to create new ideas that support client business goals.
• Problem solving/analysis at both strategic and functional level.
• Communication proficiency.
• Strong presentations skills.
• Competitive fixed compensation package, plus additional performance bonus.
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
• Paid time off and paid holidays.
• Working in a very exciting and dynamic international environment, in a fast-growing company.
• Excellent work environment and attractive company culture.