Position available for Front Desk Administrative Assistant - Fort Myers
AT Florida Weekly
Front Desk Administrative Assistant - Fort Myers
Florida Weekly is a local media company that engages sophisticated advertisers & readers throughout several markets in Florida.
We are growing quickly and are a seeking a full time Front Desk Administrative Assistant – Receptionist.
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
· Answer all incoming calls & routing calls correctly and timely.
· Greet guests & staff professionally and in a friendly manner.
· Keeps the reception & office neat and clean in appearance.
· Timely & accurate data entry for weekly deadlines.
· Supports management & sales staff as needed.
· Handle various data entry tasks daily for internal and external customers.
· Excellent phone and people skills.
· High school graduation or equivalent.
· Microsoft office experience.
· Professional appearance.
· Initiative and willingness to contribute to the success of the team.
· Proficient in commonly used business applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills and will be detail oriented.
· Time management skills: demonstrate ability to plan, organize and manage multiple tasks.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8:30-5. Starting pay based on experience.
Florida Weekly is a drug-free workplace.
We offer health, dental and vision insurance, as well as company paid life insurance.
Florida Weekly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Florida Weekly is owned by Hoffmann Florida Media Group, LLC and publishes newspapers in Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Charlotte County, Palm Beach County, Key West, Babcock Ranch, Ave Maria, and Wellen Park, Florida with a combined readership of more than 200,000.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspects of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance