Position available for Director, Talent Acquisition
AT DHR Global
Director, Talent Acquisition
Headquartered in Chicago, IL and established in 1989, DHR Global is one of the largest retained executive search firm in the US. Since that time, DHR has grown significantly with more than fifty offices worldwide. We conduct search assignments at the Board Director, C-level and functional Vice President levels. Our Partners are experienced professionals who are retained by Fortune 1000 as well as prominent venture firms and early-stage companies.
DHR is recognized as a quality driven firm that exceeds expectations by actively listening to its clients and consistently delivering results. This has enabled the firm to achieve and maintain long-term partnerships with our client base. For more information on DHR Global, visit www.DHRGlobal.com.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a leading member of the internal recruitment team, the Director of Talent Acquisition is a trusted talent advisor. They will work with key stakeholders, which includes understanding the business, culture, and talent acquisition needs, sourcing, screening, and managing candidates through the interview process; and as the subject matter expert, provide consultative guidance and advice on recruitment best practices.
The Director of Talent Acquisition plays a critical role in helping the organization attract, engage, and retain top talent to fuel company growth.
– Full cycle recruiting. Including sourcing, presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, background and reference checks, closing, and administrative components.
– Collaborate with internal team to understand practice group needs and clearly define candidate success measures, qualifications, and cultural fit.
– Lead targeted recruitment strategies to source qualified candidates that meet the DHR Global profile and build candidate pipeline to support current and future internal recruitment needs.
– Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with search professionals and internal stakeholders by providing superior candidate care, including clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, interview preparation and debriefing.
– Provide recruiting updates to stakeholders and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
DHR Global seeks an individual with a high energy level, a creative thought process and solid business skills who will thrive in this fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruiting
– Outstanding database and Internet research skills and a broad knowledge of business information sources.
– Strong organizational, analytical, and detailed planning and project management skills.
– The ability to develop long-lasting and professional relationships to build personal networks within diverse industries.