Naples Boat Rentals, LLC, is looking for a motivated rental agent to join their staff. Must be self-starter, work well with others, have a positive attitude and be a non-smoker.
Team members are to provide outstanding customer service to our guests. Interactions with customers will be in person, over the phone and via email.
Team members must be physically able to work long hours outside in the sun and on the docks. Team members must be physically able to move quickly around the docks and marina from one task to another. Team members should be able to be pulled to and from different tasks.
Team members must have experience and be comfortable driving and maneuvering boats.
All employees must possess a safe boating course certificate and a vessel livery operator certificate at or shortly after hiring.
We are looking to fill a part or full time position. Hours are typically 9am-6pm. Must be flexible to work weekend and holidays.
All employees must be drug and alcohol free and are required to pass a pre-employment test as well as a criminal background check. Pay is negotiable based on experience.
Please send resumes to the email provided for review and consideration.
BOAT RENTAL AGENTS
Our hours of operation are from 9am – 6pm, 7 days a week, including holidays
DAILY DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
• Answering guests questions and addressing any safety concerns
• Taking reservations in person, over the phone, and by email
• Completing rental agreement paperwork with guests
• Properly selecting correct life jacket size for passengers under age restrictions
• Collecting payment at end of rental period
• Explaining waterway rules and regulations to guests
• Moving and staging boats in the water
• Explaining and showing guests how to safely operate boats
• Explaining allowed routes and waterways to guests
• Washing and fueling boats after equipment is returned by guests
• Assisting transient guests and rental boats coming to and leaving the docks
• Checking/adding oil level on boat engines
• Changing oil, oil filter, spark plugs, and zincs
• Assisting with outboard engine service as needed
• Bottom painting boats as needed
• Assisting with equipment repairs as needed
• Assisting with painting the marina, docks, handrails and benches as needed
• Assisting with other maintenance duties as directed from marina manager, maintenance engineer and President.
• Assisting with severe weather preparation before and after the storm
• Cleaning restrooms and re-stocking paper products
• Vacuuming common areas and offices
• Emptying trash containers in restrooms, offices and outdoors
• Picking up trash and tree branches in the parking lot. Using gas powered leaf blower
• Pulling weeds around the building as needed
• Cleaning up office and marina as needed
• Running for parts and supplies as needed
• Assisting with other jobs as needed around the facility.