Position available for Associate Recruiter, Human Resources
AT DHR Global
Associate Recruiter, Human Resources
Headquartered in Chicago, IL and established in 1989, DHR Global is one of the largest global retained executive search firm in the US. Since that time, DHR has grown significantly with more than fifty offices worldwide. We conduct search assignments at the Board Director, C-level and functional Vice President levels. Our consultants are experienced professionals who are retained by Fortune 1000 as well as prominent venture firms and early-stage companies.
DHR is recognized as a quality driven firm that exceeds expectations by actively listening to its clients and consistently delivering results. This has enabled the firm to achieve and maintain long-term partnerships with our client base.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a key member of DHR Global’s Human Resources Practice, the Associate will be responsible for working with DHR Partners to fully understand client requirements for the executive search. Associates are responsible for developing efficient, effective, and creative strategies.
– The scope of work is to assist Partners in the firm in the development of assignment research and candidate development. They will initiate first-round candidate contact, network with referral sources and effectively and persuasively communicate the opportunity to contacted individuals.
– Following initial contact, the Associate must be capable of assessing the potential candidate’s qualifications against the approved specification. They must also communicate search status on a timely basis to active candidates.
– Successful Associates are able to quickly deliver qualified candidates for review by the Partner with minimal day-to-day direction. Although Associates are principally responsible for initiating contact with candidates, they will potentially have client and candidate interaction.
– Significant portions of our contact time with clients and executives are during “off hours” to include social functions; before and after “business day” meetings; and weekend discussions based on the full executive schedules our clients and candidates maintain at the CEO, Senior Executive, and Board Level.
– Specific deliverables that Associates develop in the conduct of assignments in conjunction with senior executives in the firm are:
– Individual Candidate Profiles and Reports
– Search Status Reports tracking each candidate’s capabilities and interest as the search progresses
– Finalist candidate reviews and background checks
– Staying current with industry business trends; awareness around industry news/updates/operations
DHR Global seeks an individual with a high energy level, a creative thought process and solid business skills who will thrive in this fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. The successful candidate will have:
– Minimum of 2-4 years executive recruiting experience with experience recruiting HR functions.
– Experience with Applicant Tracker Systems.
– Strong organizational, analytical, and detailed planning and project management skills.
– The ability to multitask and prioritize activities in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
– Effective written and oral communications skills.
– Strong listening skills and an ability to interpret information.
– The ability to develop strong relationships to build personal networks within diverse industries.
– Experience in delivering high quality internal and external client service.
– Experience working in a team environment, with the ability to partner with colleagues while also working independently.
– An optimistic, solution-oriented style, with a great sense of humor.
– A service attitude coupled with a sense of urgency and tenacity.
– Strong assessment skills.
– A persistent and creative work style, and a willingness to be accountable.
– Be proactive and willing to take direction.
– A high degree of comfort in communicating with senior level executives.
– Outstanding database and Internet research skills and a broad knowledge of business information sources.
– Project oriented, and a strong work ethic.
– Flexible and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.