Headquartered in Chicago, IL and established in 1989, DHR Global is one of the largest retained executive search firm in the US. Since that time, DHR has grown significantly with more than fifty offices worldwide. We conduct search assignments at the Board Director, C-level and functional Vice President levels. Our Partners are experienced professionals who are retained by Fortune 1000 as well as prominent venture firms and early-stage companies.
DHR is recognized as a quality driven firm that exceeds expectations by actively listening to its clients and consistently delivering results. This has enabled the firm to achieve and maintain long-term partnerships with our client base. For more information on DHR Global, visit www.DHRGlobal.com.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a key member of DHR Global’s Finance Practice, the Associate will be responsible for working with DHR Partners to fully understand client requirements for the executive search. Associates are responsible for developing efficient, effective, and creative strategies.
– The scope of work is to assist Partners in the firm in the development of assignment research and candidate development. They will initiate first-round candidate contact, network with referral sources and effectively and persuasively communicate the opportunity to contacted individuals.
– Following initial contact, the Associate must be capable of assessing the potential candidate’s qualifications against the approved specification. They must also communicate search status on a timely basis to active candidates.
– Successful Associates are able to quickly deliver qualified candidates for review by the Partner with minimal day-to-day direction. Although Associates are principally responsible for initiating contact with candidates, they will potentially have client and candidate interaction.
– Significant portions of our contact time with clients and executives are during “off hours” to include social functions; before and after “business day” meetings; and weekend discussions based on the full executive schedules our clients and candidates maintain at the CEO, Senior Executive, and Board Level.
– Specific deliverables that Associates develop in the conduct of assignments in conjunction with senior executives.
DHR Global seeks an individual with a high energy level, a creative thought process and solid business skills who will thrive in this fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruiting
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in finance or a degree in finance
– Experience with Applicant Tracker Systems (we use Invenias)
– Strong organizational, analytical, and detailed planning and project management skills.
– The ability to multitask and prioritize activities in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
– Effective written and oral communications skills.
– Strong listening skills and an ability to interpret information.
– The ability to develop strong relationships to build personal networks within diverse industries and teams.
– Experience in delivering high quality internal and external client and candidate service.
– Experience working both in a team environment and working individually on projects
– Strong attention to detail and assessment skills.
– A persistent and creative work style, and a willingness to be accountable.
– A high level of integrity, professionalism, and proactivity.
– Be intellectually curious and mature.
– A high degree of comfort in communicating with senior level executives.
– Outstanding database and Internet research skills and a broad knowledge of business information sources.
– Flexible and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.