Position available for Account and Logistics Manager
AT Linstol USA, LLC
Linstol USA, LLC
Account and Logistics Manager
Responsible for the on-time production, logistics and deliveries of products for customers based in North and South America. Planning, forecasting, and processing of the work involved with existing and new airline customers.
• Manage supply chains for global airline brands
• Plan and schedule movement of stock for items held in inventory and with suppliers for various customers
• Follow up with suppliers that product orders are being dispatched on time and in full
• Ensure forecasts and orders are provided in a timely manner to the supply base
• Ensure that required import/export documentation is completed accurately for each shipment
• Manage any complaints from customers regarding orders, provide feedback to suppliers and processing necessary credits where applicable
• Manage and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, logistics and supplier partners, internal stakeholders and external vendors
• Support Sales Team with new product launches, tender/RFP/online bids, including documentation and samples
• Prepare any reports required for clients
• Prepare budgets relating to product shipments/logistics as required
• Ability to work with details and autonomy to make decisions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Tech-savvy, able to adapt to company software tools (Apple environment preferred)
• Bilingual preferred.
• Desire to develop skills in a growing company
• Competitive fixed compensation package, plus additional performance bonus.
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
• Paid time off and paid holidays.
• Working in a very exciting and dynamic international environment, in a fast-growing company.
• Excellent work environment and attractive company culture.